Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fun Gemstone Bracelets!



I met the neatest lady at Farmer's Market in Mountain Home. She bought 5 gemstone bracelets from me today and that was awesome! Thanks Cindy! She said something to me that really confirmed what I have always thought. My gemstone bracelets are priced ridiculously cheap and for market, I only use base metal findings (mostly!) along with some of my own fabricated copper and gunmetal clasps. I save the more expensive sterling and gold pieces for custom orders or my etsy shop and I sell alot more bracelets that way. It's nice to have a variety in price to choose from. I've also been making Book-It's! book marks. They are not an original idea I'm sure but they are made from my handmade polymer beads so each one is truly one of a kind. My next great adventure is finding an anvil. I've been sorta looking but I'm going to get serious about it now. I want to learn to solder my jump rings and do some hammering. It's gonna be fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW ur jewlery is really pretty! I know you'd love my blog. Check it out at teenadv.blogspot.com. Thanks a bunch!!